David Chenu

David Chenu
Blog... Blog...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life without Justin Bieber

I have survived this far without knowing who Justin Bieber is.  Maybe I am really missing out.  Maybe all the nights that I layed awake thinking that there was a higher power out there or that there was a feeling of emptyness in my life was just the hole left by the future presence of Justin Bieber.  I stumbled upon the fact that his haircut is making the news today.  Wow, he must really be interesting if his haircuts warrant an article about them. 

Or maybe I should live in ignorance and assume that popular culture and the media are once again throwing some untalented kid into the limelight prematurely and not waste my time.  Or he could be the next Michael Jackson.  Thanks to Google, I am about to find out.



Here is what I read so far on wikipedia, my curiosity is increasing:
"The Observer newspaper in the UK published a report indicating that Justin Bieber is more influential in the social networking sphere than Barack Obama or The Dalai Lama."

Random thought, is puberty going to be a problem for him with his voice dropping?

AFTER:
As far as him having talent, it's hard to tell with all the auto tune and production, but he just seems to look like hundreds of kids I see walking around town with that moppy hair. 

I think if I were to go back to my life before Justin Bieber, I would be just fine.  It definitely wasn't his lack of appearance into my reality that was keeping me up at night!  To be really fair, I watched about 2 minutes of youtube videos (Baby w Ludacris and part of another one) before deciding I had enough. 

Oh well, guess I will have to keep searching!  Or give him another chance.  What I would really like to see is something where he is playing an instrument and singing live, so I can really formulate a fair opinion of his abilities...

 

http://davidchenu.blogspot.com/
http://digg.com/davidchenu
http://twitter.com/#!/davidchenu73

No comments:

Post a Comment